oneWeigh Scale Automation
The oneWeigh automation system helps grain facilities keep truck scale traffic moving and expedite billing with ease and flexibility. No matter what your grain facility layout, processes, or expansion plans, oneWeigh solutions fit your setup and level of automation needs to help you improve your shipping and receiving operations.
Streamline Shipping and Receiving Operations
oneWeigh platform automation begins at the inbound scale and probing station, recording crucial information about each load, so it can be quickly validated by drivers.
Outbound, oneWeigh brings together the information it gathers for an accurate delivery ticket that can be printed right at the scale. A proven, practical and easy to use solution to make the journey through your grain facility smoother.
Practical and Flexible
oneWeigh is easy-to-use and customizable, providing all the features you need for efficiency. With over 25 years of industry expertise, it is the most widely used solution that can be quickly deployed on any industry standard hardware platform – saving you money and time for fast service.
Start practical and add additional automation when it makes sense for your grain facility.
- Create scale tickets quickly and easily and reduce manual data entry and costly errors
- Keep traffic moving and decrease wait times for truck unloading and improve customer satisfaction
- Automatically record information using RFID tag reader technology and auto ID features for easy and quick identification and tracking the load throughout your facility
- Validate ticket information and improve communication with outdoor Message Boards for improved accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Eliminate missed weights and quickly convey accurate information to the receiving pit area with automated transmission of load information with Pit Monitor
- Connect to analytical grading equipment to reduce costly errors and get immediate posting of grade data
- Enhance convenience for customers with outdoor printers and signature pads, or add a Drivers License Scanner Interface to capture driver name quickly
- Automate the steps needed to transfer grain between facilities with Transfer Plus
- Use our Biometric Security Scanner Interface to control who has access to critical functions within ticket entry
- Create delivery tickets and process sales orders for bulk product purchases and sales, expediting invoicing and improving inventory management and billing integrity
An Integrated Solution For Visibility
Gauge facility throughput and efficiency with one-click access to operational reports. Improve accuracy and save time with integration to AGRIS™, CINCH or to any other grain commodity accounting system.