oneFreight Transportation Management
Send clear load instructions, simplify scale operations, and drastically reduce manual data entry and errors
oneFreight is a transportation management system (TMS) designed specifically for grain elevator and processing facilities to easily automate and manage their freight and dispatch processes.
Fully integrated with AGRIS™ and oneWeigh™ scale automation solutions – this centralized, affordable, and easy to use system was designed to bring efficiency, so your operations can increase customer satisfaction and handle more business.
Grain operators are challenged with finding a freight dispatch system specifically designed for their unique processes. With our deep industry and technology experience, we work with our customers to alleviate the risk and inefficiencies they are facing.
If you are struggling with:
- Assigning different freight rates to multiple carriers
- Creating unique dispatch orders for each carrier
- Tracking the freight rate through the entire contract settlement process
- Missing freight payments or miss-calculation of freight rates
- Trying to manage manual spreadsheets and creating double-entry work for accounting
It might be time to take a closer look at oneFreight – take a minute and watch our video!
AgMark LLC operations & merchandising benefit from BinSight automated bin management solution
Customers using oneFreight appreciate a solution that is easy to implement and to use.
- Removes the guesswork, all contract details associated with the truck are linked to the unique load number
- Data is integrated across systems – helps streamlines the process between scale operations, merchandising, logistics and accounting
- Makes your freight-only business much easier to manage and gives you reporting so you can track profitability
- Create intercompany transfer movements with Transfer Plus directly into AGRIS
- Communicate easily with all vendors and drivers
- Centrally located information and processes leads to better customer service and increased efficiency
We would love to learn more about your needs, contact us today!