Share Your Scale Ticket Data Across Your Business
Save time and money by choosing a scale automation solution that integrates to your business management system. Our platform integrates with AGRIS, CINCH, or any other leading grain commodity accounting system to help you improve accuracy and save time.
If you struggle with disparate systems resulting in having to re-enter information, we can help.
Integration to your commodity accounting system
“Today, scale automation has reduced weighing errors and scale interpretation to virtually zero. Moreover, the accuracy and redundancies that the automation program has in place reduces the potential for missed or incorrect grades, as well as weighing the wrong truck for the wrong customer. It increases the accuracy of clients’ records and makes those records available instantaneously through our accounting software.”
No matter which grain commodity accounting system you have, oneWeigh can share the scale automation data directly into your system.
- Post shipments directly from the scale with accounting system integration
- Transfer scale tickets electronically to eliminate rekeying data
- Provide fast and accurate grain contract settlements and expedite end-of-day reporting
- Provide customers secure access to scale ticket information
An extended option for managing bulk products weighed at the scale, oneWeigh interfaces to AGRIS Inventory easily.
- Electronically manage shipping and receiving of bulk products for improved accuracy by processing sales orders and creating delivery tickers or stock additions right at the scale
- Improve data integrity and minimize costly errors through the automatic transfer of data
- Expedite invoicing and improve inventory management
- Create delivery tickets and process sales orders for bulk product purchases and sales
- With our knowledge of grain operations, you have access to technology expertise that can customize an integration to your unique business needs when needed.
Need to Customize?
With our deep knowledge of grain operational processes, you have access to technology expertise that can customize an integration to your unique business needs when needed.