Save time and money by choosing a scale automation solution that integrates to your business management system. Our platform integrates with AGRIS, CINCH and other leading grain commodity accounting systems to help you improve accuracy and save time.
If you struggle with disparate systems resulting in having to reenter information, we can help.
Commodity Accounting Integration
- Post shipments directly from the scale with accounting system integration
- Transfer scale tickets electronically to eliminate rekeying data
- Provide fast and accurate grain contract settlements and expedite end-of-day reporting
- Provide customers secure access to scale ticket information
- Expedite invoicing and improve inventory management
- Create delivery tickets and process sales orders for bulk product purchases, sales or stock additions right at the scale
- Eliminate stamping, hand filing, and manual tickets for anhydrous tank transactions
- Appropriate for both weighed and non-weighed inventory items
With our knowledge of grain operations, you have access to technology expertise that can customize an integration to your unique business needs when needed.
Keep trucks & trains moving during harvest with OneWeigh – the leading truck platform scale software and bulk weigh automation solutions with RFID that integrates with grain commodity accounting. Practical, easy to use, backed by over 25 years of expertise
The binSight automated bin management solution helps you track grain quantity & quality, helps you create better blends, provides regional views of inventory capacity, and gives real-time reporting to meet FSMA traceability for grain storage.
An integrated transportation management solution that gives you a more effective way to manage your entire
grain operations freight & dispatch process, connecting all of your contract details to a load number.
Reduce double-entry, save time and money with a practical scale automation solution that integrates to AGRIS, CINCH or other grain commodity accounting systems.