Grain operators are challenged with finding a freight dispatch system specifically designed for their unique grain commodity processes. With our deep industry and technology experience, we work with our customers to alleviate the risk and inefficiencies they are facing.
If you are struggling with:
- Assigning different freight rates to multiple carriers
- Creating unique dispatch orders for each carrier
- Tracking the freight rate through the entire contract settlement process
- Missing freight payments or miss-calculation of freight rates
- Trying to manage manual spreadsheets and creating double-entry work for accounting
It might be time to take a closer look at oneFreight
Keep trucks & trains moving during harvest with OneWeigh – the leading truck platform scale software and bulk weigh automation solutions with RFID that integrates with grain commodity accounting. Practical, easy to use, backed by over 25 years of expertise
The binSight automated bin management solution helps you track grain quantity & quality, helps you create better blends, provides regional views of inventory capacity, and gives real-time reporting to meet FSMA traceability for grain storage.
An integrated transportation management solution that gives you a more effective way to manage your entire
grain operations freight & dispatch process, connecting all of your contract details to a load number.
Reduce double-entry, save time and money with a practical scale automation solution that integrates to AGRIS, CINCH or other grain commodity accounting systems.